21. It’s interesting, but ________ difficult for me.
A.little B. a little C. a few D. Few
22. Everyone ______ here last Monday.
A.were B.is C. are D. was
23. Did Julie study _______ exams?
A.to B. for C. have D. at
24. It was a ___ day yesterday.
A.rain B. raining C. rainy D. to rain
25. There are also many fast food restaurants in ______ parts of our city.
A.other B. others C. another D. the others26. You needn’t ______ your English. I will help you.
A.worry B.worried C.worry about D.worried about
27. —___does you mother go to the supermarket?—By bus.
A.Where B. When C. How D.What
28. It’s time ____class.
A.for have B. have C. to have D. to having
29. He helped his mother clean the rooms and then ____ his homework yesterday afternoon.
A. do B.doing C. does D. did
30. Is that ________ interesting book? Yes, but it is ___________ difficult.
A.an, a little B. a, a bit
C.a, a little D. an, little
31. —When did you see the film? __________.
A.Two hours ago. B.In an hour
C.Two hours D. In two hours ago
32. How about _________ the supermarket?
A.to go to B.going C.to go D. going to
33. I”d like ________ TV, but my father enjoys _________ newspapers.
A.watching, reading B. seeing, see
C.to see, see D. to watch, reading
34. His __________ says it’s 7:00 pm.
A.belt B. wallet C. watch D.ring
35. I think the TV show is interesting. Do you ________ me? A. like B. agree C. agree to D. agree with
36. —I love Sports News. What about you? —__________.
8.A.I did, too B.I do, either
C.I do, too D. I love to A. Not